Geri Lynn Green, Esq.
Mediator • Arbitrator • Referee
“What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?”
– George Eliot (Mary Ann Evans)
Geri Lynn Green, Esq. is a certified mediator, arbitrator, and referee, highly skilled and experienced in both facilitative and evaluative dispute resolution styles. She provides face-to-face, virtual, and asynchronistic neutral services, specializing in complex high-conflict matters, with expertise in cross-cultural and cross-border disputes. In addition to three decades of courtroom experience, she has extensive training in crisis intervention, trauma, restorative justice, cross-cultural competence, and harm reduction, and is also a scholar of evidence and international law.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Personal Injury: Auto, Medical,& Dental Malpractice, Civil Rights, Government Tort, Insurance, Wrongful Death
- Employment: Harassment, Discrimination, Wage & Hour
- Business: Dissolution, Contract, Tort, Professional Malpractice, ADA
- Real Estate:Landlord-Tenant (Business and Residential), HOA, TIC, Partition
- Civil Rights: Law Enforcement/Public Entity, Fee Litigation
- Family: Custody, Property Division, Partition, Cross-Border, High Conflict Dissolution, Elder Care
- Discovery: Complex Cases, 5th Amendment, Electronically Stored Information (ESI), Privileges &Trade Secrets
Confused about the Mediation process? Find answers to common questions about Mediation in our FAQs.
Read Some of Our Testimonials!
Please contact Kathleen Emma at ADR Services, Inc. for scheduling: