Geri Lynn Green, Esq.
Mediator • Arbitrator • Referee
“What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?”
– George Eliot (Mary Ann Evans)
Geri Lynn Green, Esq. is a certified mediator, arbitrator, and referee, highly skilled and experienced in both facilitative and evaluative dispute resolution styles. She provides face-to-face, virtual, and asynchronistic neutral services, specializing in complex high-conflict matters, with expertise in cross-cultural and cross-border disputes. In addition to three decades of courtroom experience, she has extensive training in crisis intervention, trauma, restorative justice, cross-cultural competence, and harm reduction, and is also a scholar of evidence and international law.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Personal Injury: Auto, Medical,& Dental Malpractice, Civil Rights, Government Tort, Insurance, Wrongful Death
- Employment: Harassment, Discrimination, Wage & Hour
- Business: Dissolution, Contract, Tort, Professional Malpractice, ADA
- Real Estate:Landlord-Tenant (Business and Residential), HOA, TIC, Partition
- Civil Rights: Law Enforcement/Public Entity, Fee Litigation
- Family: Custody, Property Division, Partition, Cross-Border, High Conflict Dissolution, Elder Care
- Discovery: Complex Cases, 5th Amendment, Electronically Stored Information (ESI), Privileges &Trade Secrets
Confused about the Mediation process? Find answers to common questions about Mediation in our FAQs.
Read Some of Our Testimonials!
Please contact for scheduling: